Deepwell Vertical Barge Pump Rebuild
Our Pump Service is the Disassembly, Cleaning, Machining, and Reassembly of:
- 10LS Deepwell Vertical Pumps
- 11LS Deepwell Vertical Pumps
- 12LS Deepwell Vertical Pumps
- 13LS Deepwell Vertical Pumps
What to Expect?
- Highest Level of Quality – Dedicated Employees.
- Best Machining and Assembly Processes – State of the Art Equipment.
- Full Documentation on Every Pump Rebuilt, Delivered with Every Pump.
- You’ll Know Your Pump was Rebuilt Right, the First Time.
Highlights of our Pump Rebuild Process
- Exterior of Components Needle Gunned or Sand Blasted to remove rust and old paint.
- Right Angle Drive disassembled, cleaned, and rebuilt.
- Exterior of Right Angle Drive and Pump Head Primed and Epoxy Painted.
- All Pump components measured and inspected to confirm parts are within tolerance.
- Mechanical Seal and OBA bearing Cleaned and Rebuilt.
- Pump Components machined to ensure all mating faces are flat, bores align, and are within tolerance.
- Pump Shafts checked for straightness and corrected if out of tolerance.
- Pump Reassembled using vertical assembly lift to achieve the best concentric alignment.
- All information documented on 6-page Customer Pump Form to be delivered with every pump rebuilt.